Friday, January 16, 2009

What's up with the Wolfpack????

This year has gone by so quickly already. It's already MLK weekend and the kids will be off school on Monday. The girls and I are getting ready for a trip to San Diego with the girl scout troop. We are very excited because we get to go whale watching and then we spend the night at Sea World. How awesome is that? We get to sleep in the Penguin Encounter. Don't worry. I'll definitely post some pics. Then Sunday we will have breakfast with Shamu and spend the whole day at Sea World. Fun,Fun,Fun!!!


However, I wanted to go back and share some pics of what has been going on here in the last few weeks.

Our whole family went to a christian concert at our church. We saw Nathan Huss, Sean MacDonald, Robbie Seay Band and The David Crowder Band. It was an amazing concert and I have never seen the church so packed. It was a sold out concert. We sat in the balcony with the Children's ministry. This was actually the first concert that Konnor and Carolyn had ever been to but we thought they would do fine because the main bands were very loud and fun and they would be able to jump and scream and other things like that. Unfortunately, the first few acts were very slow and quiet and they just didn't make it. They were laying on the floor and crying about being tired and hungry. Keith just decided to take them home and I stayed with Gwen and Makayla. I don't think Keith minded too much because he was able to go home and watch the Cardinals game which was a great game. Go Cardinals!!! Anyway, we really enjoyed the rest of the concert. I even felt the floor shaking underneath me from all the jumping and such. It was a great time of worship and praising God!!!


On Tuesday, Konnor's first grade class went on a field trip to Burton Barr Library. I went as a parent chaperon and had a wonderful time getting to know a few more of his classmates. They all got to check out a book and receive their own library card. It was a lot of Fun.



Wednesday Night was Crazy hat/hair night at Anchor Broadcast(that is the choir program for children at our church). The kids had a half day on Wednesday so they came home and started preparing for choir. Gwen made a flower pot hat and Makayla put crazy things in her hair like wire and flowers and foam stickers. At the end of the night I found out that Gwen took first place in her class and Makayla received runner-up. They really had a great time and they love to sing. La,La,La,La,Laaaaaaa!!!


Konnor also started Basketball practice. He has had 2 practices so far and his first game is tomorrow. He loves Basketball, but he especially loves the uniforms. He wears them all year long. He also loves getting his CD with new scripture songs on it. He loves to jam out to those upward tunes. They are actually called Script Tunes. Cute Huh?


I also started making more Buckeye watches. If your interested, let me know. It's my own creation using the russian spiral beading pattern.

Well that is all that is going on with the Wolf's.

I'll Blog again soon.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

You are the busiest mom of 4 I have ever known!! You do so much, I am in awe. I loved the concert pics and Konnor in his uniform- Alex's are different colors- I love the silver way better. BUT, I especially love the watch picture- and it is my favorite piece of jewelry- thank you soooo much, you are too much!! I can't imagine life without you and your crazies!!

Anonymous said...

Great stories and pictures, especially the one of the girl's hats. How awesome. They will have to compete against Aunt Liz in Tennessee. The concert pictures are cute too. Love you. Mom

Sue said...

wow mom

Sue said...

wow mom

Sue said...

thanks for putting that beautiful pic. of gwen and i on the internet! JK!!!! I am very angry the next time i see a slug bug you better watch out i dont care if you just got your shots!!!!