Friday, June 13, 2008

Aliyah!!!!

Camp was awesome!!!!!! The title of our camp was Aliyah which means "A journey to God". It was so wonderful to be a part of this camp. Our bible studies focused on Daniel which, if you haven't read this book in the Bible, You should do it Now!!!! It was great to be able to share God's love with kids who may have never heard of God or the Bible. We just got back and I am exhausted. However, I am enjoying a huge bowl of Pasta with Hunt's Tomato sauce. MY FAVORITE!!!!!
Makayla is in the hall singing praise songs to God (We just can't get them out of our head). I just want to thank God for this amazing time that we could be drenched in his word and really focus on him. This was our main verse for the week.

"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your heart" Jeremiah 29:13

Stop and think about what this might mean in your life.

I will post pictures soon. If you want to see all the pictures from camp, you can check them out at www.discoverandlive.com

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I didn't know that was what Aliyah meant!! I wanted to spell Leah's name Aliya and Dana said no! That would've been so cool!
I am so glad you had such a great time at camp- the book of Daniel has some really great stories in it, and my kids love him!
Glad you are home and are feeling well- your pasta is making me hungry!
Love ya!

Michelle said...

Oh Jen...I will never understand your love of pasta with Hunts tomato sauce. Or Chili spaghetti either. I wish I could go to camp! Glad you had fun.