Thursday, July 3, 2008

Couples Getaway!


On Tuesday, Keith and I were blessed to take an overnight getaway to The Royal Palms. Karl and Beth were in town so we decided to stay at the hotel they were at for one night. It was gorgeous. I know there are really nice resorts near our home in Phoenix, but I was truly amazed at the seclusion and overwhelming beauty of this resort. We had a one bedroom suite that opened up to a veranda area with a beautiful fountain. It was really relaxing to be in this nice resort, without any kids. We also went to T Cookes restaurant at the Royal Palms. It was very fancy and really expensive, but it was well worth it. Keith and I had such a great time with Karl and Beth that we didn't want to leave the next day. But everyone has to get back to reality sometime. We would like to say a special thank you to my nephew Ian who stayed with the kids all night. He did an amazing job and even made eggs and toast for the kids the next morning. Thanks Ian!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Can I just say, LUCKY?! ! That sounds so amazing!! I am glad you got to get away just the 2 of you!! I love the pics!!