Saturday, July 5, 2008

Super Silly Saturdays!!!

Apple Bobbing Fun


I was going through pictures last week and I happened to come across these pics from Memorial day 2004. As usual, My family gathered over at Mammaw and Pappaw's house for some family fun. We had planned some fun games for the kids which involved water balloons, toilet paper, ice, water and apples. As I remembered this fun time, it made me laugh to look back on the pictures of everyone sticking their heads in a bucket of water and trying to bite on an apple to yank it out of the water. Even little Carolyn stuck her hand in to try to pluck out an apple. It was a very fun day.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I want to have fun with your family- I love your mom and dad!! Fun is just a part of your family- you never cease to have it around at any given moment!!
PS- 2 hours last night on the phone with you was the best 2 hours I had all week- thanks for spending it with me!! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen your parents in a long time... Perhaps you could post a pic of them?