
Carolyn pretended like it was play dough and she kept making beards and mustaches with it. When she was done she Reeeeeaaaally wanted to take a bath. Luckily Aunt Beth had a wet wipe in her purse so that she could get cleaned up.
During the 4th inning we went to Baxter's Den so the kids could take a picture with him. Baxter is the Diamondbacks mascot and he is supposed to be a bobcat. Anyway, the kids were a little nervous, but after I bribed them with Ice cream they took the picture and were on our way.

Then Carolyn and Konnor played at Baxter's playhouse for a little while
But overall we just had a lot of fun being together and cheering for the D-Backs!
At the end of the night the kids were really tired and Konnor was falling asleep in the stadium seat. As we were walking out Carolyn said, "Mom, ask me how much fun I had." So I said, " Carolyn, How much fun did you have?" To which she replied, " Booorrrriiinnnggggg".
I'm not sure what that meant because she looked like she was having a good time to me. I think she was just tired. She is, however, my silly girl!!!!
1 comment:
That looks so fun, too!! I love the cotton candy face!! Dana wants to know when Konnor is going to get a hair cut?! We can't wait to see you- glad Karl and Beth had fun, too!!
Post a Comment