Thursday, May 29, 2008

New hair



Thought I'd share my new doo with you. I don't think I had cut my hair for at least 5 months and my color had grown out for the past 7 months. I am so bad about scheduling appointments for myself. Janet Marceau cuts my hair and she is amazing. I just brought in a picture and said, " Can you cut it short like this?" She did. She said it was about 31/2 inches I cut off. Let me know what you think.




Before: After:

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Stunning!! I love it! It suits you, and how in the heck do you go that long before you get at cut?! I am dying at 8 weeks!! Seriously! I can't wait to see it in person, but you probably will have to have it trimmed before you come, don't wait another 5 months!!

Anonymous said...

I like it too...

Michelle said...

LOVE the new 'do!