Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tag!Your It!

So, Kelly tagged me for an image tag....
I think I did this right by doing a Google image search for the answers to each of the following questions. So, Here It Goes......................... See how many you can guess right.

Age next birthday:
















Place I want to visit:
















My favorite things:






















My favorite place:












My favorite food:










My favorite color:


















The town where I live:





















Past Pet:






















Nickname I have had:






















College Major:













1st Job:














Goal for the Year:





O.K. you can post a comment if you think you know the answers.
Now comes the hard part. I am supposed to tag someone else, but I don't know anyone else who blogs. So If any new blog readers out there create a blog anytime soon, I tag you!!!You can use this as one of your first posts. (You guys know I am talking about you; Mom, Sis, Rob,Jen C., Tom B., Tim J.) So start blogging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also tag Gwen, Makayla and Kennedy. But their blog is private so only their parents and close friends can read it.Have Fun Girls!!!!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

That was so fun!! Thanks for playing along- I love the 34 picture, and if that was your tummy I am going to hurt you! That was a fantastic shot! We should go to Hawaii together since it is both our fav spot!! Love that tag!

Anonymous said...

I get all the puzzles except "past pets. Does that mean you had a lot of pets? I think this is real cute. Love your blog. Keep it up. Maybe you will talk me into it.

LJ

wolfpack said...

Was that my own Mom who left me the anonymous comment? You of all people should know what my past pets names are!!!!My past pet was patches. You took so many pictures of the two of us together when I was little. How could you forget???
Love you anyway.

Anonymous said...

My wife has me on Facebook now, so I've given up blogging for now...

I'm enjoying your blog. :-)

Tom B